Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hairdresser

Remember the name Esther Gallois because I am already on my way to becoming a world renowned hair designer extraordinaire.

I gave Matt a haircut. Probably one of the scariest things I have ever done. But I'll tell you for those who have never cut hair before, it gives off a sensation which is incredibly satisfying. You just want to keep cutting and cutting, more and more off. But you know at some point you have to stop otherwise they will end up looking like a peach with fuzz which I am sure is not what most people want from a haircut.

If you see Matt and you like it tell him he looks pretty. If you feel sorry for him tell him he looks very very pretty.

Also, this morning I found my new girl crush. She is this 15 year old girl (cradlesnatcher?) from the states called Olivia Bee and her photographs are breathtakingly beautiful and leave you feeling as if everything is a dream. On her website my favourite album is titled 'lovers'.

http://www.oliviabee.com/

5 comments:

  1. The bedrooms one is my favourite. Sometimes (OK, all the time) I wish I didn't rent so I could paint over my fugly beige walls, preferably in a light blue, and rip up the gross carpet. (My life is really hard.)

    I cut Nick's hair once...and he hasn't really let me do it since. So much easier when they have curly hair because at least it hides the mistakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had to cut off a substantial amount of matts mop before you could tell there was anything different. and for some unknown reason (probably just being nice) he liked it and has allowed me to cut it again.

    i have rented my whole life and when i was little i used to dream about painting my bedroom a different colour. it seemed like when you were the one to choose the colour of your walls it was yours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, the fashion ones are amazing. I love the one with the purple tights in the snow. I want all of those clothes.
    AHHH. We need to kidnap her.
    Thank You. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. shes 15. probably small enough to fit in a car boot. is this getting a bit sinister? i am sure she will understand we are kidnapping her out of love

    ReplyDelete
  5. christmas light photo :o

    ReplyDelete