Thursday, March 25, 2010

I am Woman

I thought I was a sexual being, entirely encompassed by femininity. Germaine has put me back in my place.

Note: Uncensored Content

But let me ask you this. Just because I am not prepared to taste test my own menstruation does this really mean I am compensating for my lack of a penis? Apparently so. I thought that I, like all modern women, had accomplished independence from my gender. Alas, we are still the female eunuchs, desexualised by society. Supposedly.

And yes yes I know this book was written around 35 years ago but its still sounding its horn.

Is it just me or is there a point when you feel like extreme feminists just enjoy feeling like a victim? Dear Germaine Greer and co, I appreciate your efforts in fighting for equal rights. That was real lovely of you. But you got it for the most part. Why are you still going on about men not appreciating your sexuality?

That being said, read a few pages of the Female Eunuch and you will feel like screaming from the rooftops I AM WOMAN, HEAR ME ROAR.

Dear Woman, You Rule

No comments:

Post a Comment