Sunday, August 15, 2010

All the Colours of the Rainbow

As far as I am concerned my first tie-dying venture was a success!


It was great walking past the other fields buzzing with beefy serious players wearing matching shirts with there number and team name printed on the back. To add to the intimidation they were wearing shin pads- the shinier the shin pads the better the player. But there we were, scrawny kids in tie dye shirts rocking up with only half the team there and only a handful that actually knew the rules.

The closest I got to actually kicking the ball was kicking a big guys foot which I don't think he felt but to me it felt like my foot had snapped in half.

2 comments:

  1. Definite success at tie-dying. And congratulations on at least kicking something. Sport ain't always pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should do dresses in those colours! They'd look awesome.

    Also, I tagged you in this blog award thing. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete