Sunday, August 1, 2010

Last Day at GJ's


Today was my last ever day at Gloria Jean's Coffee. It was ever so sad/exciting with lots of hugs, food and even a card! Two minutes before I officially knocked off my heart started racing and my hands got clammy. It was the thought of being the newbie all over again at the bottom of the food chain. Being top dog at Gloria Jean's is so easy. It is my equivalent of fat pants and Oreos on an ugly Sunday. On Thursday I start at Cue Clothing Co. and for once in my life I am going to have to be sophisticated and stylish. Hmmm...

       From This                                                                     To This

              >>>

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you're working at Cue? Diana's going to hyperventilate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe make sure she is sitting down before you tell her I get almost 50% discount...

    ReplyDelete