Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I Need Cash

To earn a few extra buckeroonies (and feel a little less guilty for buying more new clothes) I have decided to sell my many prized possessions on ebay. Wait hang on, I don't have any prized possessions. Ahwell. I can't help but notice some items of clothing sell for 50 cents on ebay and others sell for 40 bucks. Does anyone have the secrets to selling?

Also any tips on making some quick cash would be worth its weight in gold.

Just for laughs here is a photo of tayrah and I at the Biscuit Magazine launch.

2 comments:

  1. Lots of clear photos, point out any flaws (no matter how small - people are picky) and put the brand in the item title. I sold a heap of stuff from Dotti, Bardot etc and they went way quicker than anything I had without a label.

    Also DO NOT offer refunds...you will get crazy people demanding refunds for anything and it's not worth the hassle at all.

    ReplyDelete