Friday, October 1, 2010

Pulling Up My Socks

I am turning over a new leaf and reviving my blog. It has been asleep for so very long.

An old boss of mine once told me "Under promise, over deliver!" Unfortunately at the time I was peering over her shoulder at a drunk man who looked like he was about to fall over so here I am about to promise you my world. I can see this coming back to bite me in the ass.

Really I need to keep myself busy and away from the shops after I sold my soul to the devil to buy new clothes from Cue. (Dear new clothes, I mean no disrespect. You are the apples of my eye forevs and forevs)
I will post up photos of the full outfit once I wear it to the biscuit magazine launch party this coming Wednesday. Ah it is so soon! The launch issue comes out October 4th. Remember to pencil it in your diaries!

With any luck a blog makeover will lead to a me makeover and I will end up looking like this. Ah Joanie


Tomorrow I am planning on baking some peanut butter white choc cookies so get pumped! If they go straight to my chest and bum maybe I will have a hope of pulling off Joan's thang.

Molly :)

2 comments:

  1. Here you go http://www.etsy.com/listing/57740867/mad-men-inspired-joan-dress-wiggle

    I'm kind of wishing I bought your dress yesterday. It didn't really fit that well but SO PRETTY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are no longer friends. wait no. you and my bank account are no longer friends. this dress is beautiful! oh god this cannot be good. i cannot stop picturing myself in it while typing this comment.

    ReplyDelete